Brody and Isaac both went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for their first time in 1991. They officially met towards Brody's stepbrother Patrick as they arrived at Hogwarts and met up at the entrance of the Great Hall. Brody and Isaac were both sorted in Hufflepuff House and became dorm mates together with Patrick, Stiles and Scott.
Because they spend most of the time in their dorm, Isaac and Brody got to known each other better with talking. They became closer when they were part of the group The Golden Five together with their other dormmates. Isaac, who was more of the Alpha of the group together with Scott, made sure that Brody, Patrick and Stiles are safe at all times. However, Patrick and Brody are working with Scott and Isaac to make sure that Stiles is safe as well since he is considered to be the most submissive and needs others to make sure he is being taken care of.
Isaac and Brody never really spend time together with just the two of them. However, ever since Brody became the new Keeper of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team in 1996, Isaac offers to help Brody out. They often sneak to the field to practise, were they are not only playing Quidditch, but also talks about their relationships.
First Year (1991-1992)
Second Year (1992-1993)
Third Year (1993-1994)
Fourth Year (1994-1995)
- They are both part of The Golden Five
- Out of all the mates, Brody and Isaac are the least closest of them all. This is not because they don't like each other, but because they hang out more with the others. Brody hungs out more with Patrick, Scott and Stiles and Isaac hungs out more with Patrick, Stiles and Scott.
- They are both members of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team.
- Isaac was one of Brody's first friends who knew about his sexuality.
- They're both supportive of each other relationships. Brody supports Isaac's relationship with Alisha and Isaac supports his relationships with Jackson and Nate.
- Isaac mentioned in 1996 that he prefers Brody with Nate, cause he thinks he fits Brody better.
- Brody and Isaac always sit next to each other at the Hufflepuff table when they're about to have breakfast and diner.
- Isaac loves to help Brody out with Quidditch.